Sisters

Friday, July 23, 2010

Trip to the LA Temple

I can't tell the CA girls from the ID Girl, Oh! there i see her the one with the farmer tan. Hope you all had a good time. Sheryle Kadie McGinnis came to stay with us for a week. She and Emily and I went to the LA Temple to do Baptisms. Our week went by way to fast and Kadie and Emily ended the week by going to Disneyland, there escorts were Tony and his girlfriend Kathy. Tony says about 10:30 pm they started to get there "second wind"!! He was ready to go home beings as he had worked the 3 to 11 shift the night before. They finally made it home at about 1:30 a.m. the next morning!!

Hey Brittany Russell if you are reading this I'm wondering when you are coming to spend the week with us?? We can all "shop till we drop"and we might even be able to find you a couple of cute movie stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment